Winter is cold, dark, slow time of year, and since we’re a part of nature, it’s easy for us to feel the same way: sluggish and more inclined to hibernate than to get things done.
This most yin of seasons is necessary to balance the yang of life, and we ignore its gifts at our peril. In this episode, we examine how we can embrace the yin nature of winter, along with:
- The connection between slowness, empathy, and connection
- What winter is about according to Chinese Medicine
- How qi gong can make you a better listener
- Why doing less is seasonally appropriate
- How to overcome winter’s inertia to keep moving forward
Register for Brodie’s 1-hr Intro to Qi Gong: Embodied Meditation for Your Nervous System (Feb. 9, 2022)
Enjoying the show? Help support us and keep the show going with the tip jar!